The Protex Short gloves are wrist length, 1/2 finger glove that continually guards you against scratches, irritants, and sun damage.
The Protex Short gloves protects and covers your chronic skin conditions while providing form fitting support.
These gloves allow your fingertips to remain open for free and easy hand use.
If you suffer from arthritis, vitiligo, eczema, sun sensitivity and contact dermatitis, these gloves are ideal for you.
- Form fit and silicon grip ovals combine to provide sure handed, non-slip holding power when using tools in the garden or around the house
- Water resistant high tech sport fabric wicks away moisture
- Supplex® nylon feels cottony soft but is tough and resilient
- Lycra® elastane provides four way stretch and form fit
- Breathable knit fabric keeps hands and nails clean
- Lab certified 50+ UPF rating for maximum sun protection
- Machine wash, dry low heat or line dry